Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer (2018)


I had some downtime at work so I was able to crank through some 2018 albums. This album was another pleasant surprise. I've heard Janelle's previous two releases and thought they were okay, but this one is freshy, pristine, and funky. The grooves on here can easily compliment a summer get-together with friends before a night out. I thoroughly enjoyed this one from start to finish, definitely one of my top favorite female-sung vocal albums of the year.

Track list:
1. Dirty Computer (feat. Brian Wilson)
2. Crazy, Classic, Life
3. Take a Byte
4. Jane's Dream
5. Screwed (feat. Zoë Kravitz)
6. Django Jane
7. Pynk (feat. Grimes)
8. Make Me Feel
9. I Got the Juice (feat. Pharrell Williams)
10. I Like That
11. Don't Judge Me
12. Stevie's Dream
13. So Afraid
14. Americans

My random access memory wants you to come again

No comments:

Post a Comment